Monday 14 November 2011

happy mondays

 Like the return of the happy mondays
I had a reunion on Saturday night with the old me and the dungeon*
 I channelled the inner goth in me...
 ...and went back to my roots...
 ...to some good old fashioned grunge.


Fashion and music come and go..
but cut me in half and I will always read
rock chick
through and through.
*****

fashion
polka dot bow top ~ dorothy perkins sale £15 (2011)
biker boots ~ vintage dune**
alternative attitude ~ models own

**for future reference
my use of the word vintage regarding my fashion
generally means something I have in my wardrobe that is more than a year old,
and quite possibly purchased in a sale.
ammendment also includes clothing I've had for many years!

*the dungeon
nightclub/meeting place for people who enjoy different.
not a place where people get locked up
though now I mention it......

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I too channel rock chick internally. Love your look today :-) The top is really cute! Is it current?

Simone said...

Hi there rock chick! If your vintage means fashion that has been in your wardrobe for a year then my fashion is prehistoric!!! I love your photos today - very designer. x

Mary said...

Love the look, Clare!

greenrabbitdesigns said...

I LOVE the boots!!
You just can't buy alternative attitude, can you. ;)
Vivienne x

Nicky said...

Great pair of legs - mine are sadly more vintage and not so shapely! You rock!

Lisa said...

Love the dotty top. You always look good.
Lisa x

**Anne** said...

Loving this post, your photos are so artistic.
Anne xx

Susan said...

Ha! Ha! Most of my clothes must be vintage, using your definition!

Diane said...

Vintage more than a year old??? I don't think I have many things LESS than a year old! You always look like a Boden model to me. xxxxxxx

ginny said...

love your top/dress. it is good to have reunions with our old selves. they are still in there but sometimes fogotton. hope you had a fabulous time x
ginny x