Monday 2 March 2009

Free Magazines!!!!


Horlicks in conjunction with ipc are giving away a 3 month subscription when you buy two of their standard tubs. When I saw this offer I knew I had to share it with you guys.
Firstly its only worth doing if you drink Horlicks, I'm not an advocate on buying things you wouldnt normally use. We were out of Horlicks so thats how I found the offer. On checking the best before, which was May 2010, I swiftly picked up the last two tubs.

The choice of magazines are:
Marie Claire
In Style
essentials
woman & home
Living etc
Homes & Gardens
Country Homes & Interiors

I've just ordered the latter which should be with me in 6 weeks or so!!
The deadline for the offer is 31. 05. 09, so go get your horlicks before they run out!!

ps. I dont work for horlicks or ipc!!

13 comments:

Simone said...

I am such a magazine addict - I am trying to wean myself off!!!

Shabby Chick said...

Ooh thanks for letting us know Clare, I must go and get some!

Mel xxx

Sal said...

Looks like it's Horlicks all round, for bedtime drinks!!

Thanks ;-)

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Great tip, such a shame I don't drink hot drinks and I get all of my mags for free from work, but worth looking into for a subscription for my MIL's birthday. :)

Thecraftytrundler said...

Great, i will have to buy some Horlicks!!! I love 'Country Homes and Interiors'!! Thanks for letting us all know!!

Sharon xx

Flossie and Tom said...

Off to the shops right away.

Thanks

Sara
XX

Bertie Meadows said...

Hi Clare, thank you for sharing that to find. I'm a big Country homes fan. The little ones will be having horlicks at bed time for the next few months ; )
Bertie x

jamjar said...

Thank you for letting us know, I shall keep an eye out for that.
Horlicks and Country Homes and Interiors, what a wonderful combination!

Louise said...

Fantastic offer. If only I liked Horlicks! x

JuliaB said...

very generous offer! but I don't drink horlicks or read magazines. x I used to like horliks mixed with drinking chocolate. x

Country Bliss said...

Great offer shame I don't like Horlicks though.
Yvonne x

Country Cottage Chic said...

Thanks for letting us know!

Unknown said...

Clare thankyou for stopping by for a visit and leaving me b'day wishes . I'm glad you did because now I have found your lovely blog . I will be following you as there can never be too many Clares with no i s .
clares craftroom