Friday 27 February 2009

Mary mary!!




I have been a tad bored this week, you see Mr Fete has been away snowboarding, so what could possibly cheer me up?? A bucket load of pressies courtesy of
Mary Poppins!!


As I raced to open everything, I was bowled over by her generosity, especially as she has taken a break from blogging. I feel that Mary has a great intuition, she picked out things that are really me. There was a sweet home made card too.


A really cute pillow made from CK fabric with a hand stitched C and some lovely ric-rac velvet ribbon. This is hanging on my workroom door handle.


Aside from fabrics I don't actually own any Cath Kidston goods.


I do now!! (displayed in a thrifty find)

I am now the proud owner of a much coveted tesco bag.

As you can see from first pictures I got a whole lot more too, including chocolates and love hearts, some great dusters which is just me as I never seem to have a clean one. Also a lovely rose smelling cushion, a note pad which I shall use in the garden, a shopping bag and a polka dot wash bag! Thank you Mary you have made my week!


thankyou...thankyou...thankyou...thankyou...

11 comments:

Mary Poppins said...

You are so very welcome and I am so glad you likey :)

Love

Mary

XXXXXXX

Lisa said...

You lucky girl to receive such a stash of gorgeous things!
Hope you havent missed Mr S too much.
Have I thanked you for the birthday wishes for T and S? If I haven't I shall do so now, thank you!
Have a great weekend.
Lisa x

Unknown said...

How lucky for you to recieve such a lovely parcel! Enjoy!

Sal said...

Bet that lot made you one very happy girl !!
Have a great weekend! ;-)

Simone said...

Lucky you! What a wonderful way to end the week.

A Thrifty Mrs said...

How lovely.
Mary Poppins has to be one of the kindest, most lovely people I know?

Shabby Chick said...

Wow, bless Mary eh? That lot's gorgeous :)

Mel xxx

Hen said...

Hi Claire,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, our hall floor would have had encaustic tiles but the previous owner removed them. Durr. We've had a quote to have it re-done - at least £8k!!!
Your gifts are very nice, lucky you.
Hen x

Poppy said...

Hi Claire,
You lucky thing, you really did get some gorgeous bits!!!
Love Lou xxx

this is my patch said...

What a lovely surprise to come through the post, makes a change from a bill! A most generous parcel, I would find it hard to part with those goodies. x

Country Bliss said...

What a lovely parcel of goodies, so generous of Mary.
Yvonne x